I am going to write about how to get #CleanAirBeautifulHomes.
As we all know, breathing in polluted air can lead to many diseases like chronic respiratory disease, lung cancer, heart disease, and even damage to the brain, nerves, liver, or kidneys. Continued exposure to air pollution affects the lungs ofchildren and may aggravate medical conditions in the elderly. Hence, air pollution adversely affects our health. We need to get rid of the pollution, but before that it is important to realize that polluted air is not an outdoor thing, infact it's alarming that indoor air can be 5 times more polluted than outdoors.
It's time we make a move to make our air clean for our own health. Be it dust, skin particles, smoke or anything else, it all forms part of air pollution and takes a toll on our health.
For cleaning the air indoors, we need to take care of even outdoor air as it enters the house as well.
I am sharing some do's and don't's for keeping the air in your house clean and fresh.
Dont's -1. Do not burn the garbage - It is very common to see people burning their household garbage in their backyard, however it is extremely wrong to do so. It not only creates smoke (carbon dioxide) but also this dirty air enters the house and the person burning the garbage is also affected while lighting up the garbage.
2. Don't hide odours - Many air freshners just hide odours, but you need to eliminate them to clean the air. Use a good air freshner that gets rid of bad odour instead of just covering it up.
3. Avoid use of pesticides - Do not use pesticides in your garden or at home as the particles of the same are carried by the air we breathe in our houses.
4. Do not smoke - Be it inside the house or outside, stop smoking as it not only damages your lungs but also pollutes the air. Smoking at home can cause passive smoking for other members of the family and also pollute the air indoors.
Do's -1. Clean the air of the surrounding - Take measures to clean the air of your surroundings by using carpool or electric vehicles, going cycling, walking etc. which reduces the creation of pollution in the environment.
2. Ensure proper ventilation - Proper ventilation in all the rooms and corners of your house is very important so that you can breathe fresh air. Air that is stale is not very good for health.
3. Use exhaust fans - Install exhaust fans in your kitchen, as cooking, cleaning, using hair spray, and polishing your nails can release many organic compounds which are harmful.
4. Get Asian Paints Royale Atmos - It is the paint that helps to purify the air with its activated carbon technology by reducing the harmful pollutants from the air. (Bonus, apart from the good looking paint on your walls). I am going to get Asian Paints Royale Atmos painted in my house and get rid of a #MaskedLife.
Don't wait, take steps for your health and breathe pollution free air.
Thanks for reading,
Breathe clean :)